I should have titled this The Royal Wedding because that is what it felt like! Words cannot begin to describe how beautiful it all was and what fun we had. The venue was incredible. The City Hall is a magnificent place and Laleh and Patrick looked like Royalty as they descended the long staircase. The ceremony was creative and moving with lots of symbolism and interactive moments. The food was 5 star cuisine and then came the dancing! What can I say except that I had a blast. One of Laleh's cousins came up to me and said I was a good dancer and coming from a Persian that is no mean compliment! Whatever, my feet were aching when we got home. What amazed me was that Laleh hardly sat down the whole time. I asked Pat where she got her stamina from and he said it was bred into Persians to dance! Hope you like the few pictures we took. Can't wait to see the official photographs. Many many thanks to the Shahabi family for making us feel so welcome and for arranging such an amazing wedding reception.
In the next post I will give you a taste of the highlights of this trip.
1 comment:
Wow! That is a grand place to have a wedding! Fantastic!
Post a Comment