Monday, 18 June 2007

Counting Down

The departure date is fast approaching. I have been doing all the background searches for places to stay and what to see on the journey.
We are taking 18 days in order to not kill ourselves. However some days are long (10 hours) and others very short (60 miles) and there are a couple of stop-overs along the way.
The bit I am not looking forward to is driving through the desert. The height of summer is not exactly the right time to do it but then Patrick would decide to get married in July!
I can honestly say:
"My bags are packed, I'm ready to go. I'm standing here outside the door, already I'm so excited I could cry. But I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again....."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there a mention of me on this site?