Checked with the agent and the car does include extra driver. So that's good.
Got my sandals today. In fact I got two pairs. One of the shoe shops in Otley is going out of business and after I had bought the sandals decided that the discounts were too good to pass up so I ended up with 4 pairs of shoes not one! Imelda Marcos move over!
Repacked my bags after instructions from Len to roll everything. Amazingly it worked. Took up so much less space. However the suitcase weighs 21 kilos so almost to the limit. Might have to transfer some to my carry on luggage.
Selected a few good books to take to read. Last time I flew I read Big Stone Gap by Adriana Trigiani so I am taking the sequels to read this time, Big Cherry Holler and Milk Glass Moon.
Have a couple other books to read - one an historical novel about The Cold War and the other short stories by women writers.
I have been searching the internet for things to see and do, particularly in San Francisco and discovered a concert in Berkeley by the guitarist Ed Gerhard so we are going to do that one day. Also thought we'd take one of the free walks round the city - the one called Gold Rush Town.
It is all very exciting but I am panicking now that I won't get everything done in time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment