Thursday, 21 June 2007

The countdown continues


I looked at our travel documents today and discovered that the car we have rented doesn't seem to have the additional driver included. I thought we had ordered and paid for the Gold Standard so will have to go back to the agent. As much as I love driving I think it might be expecting a lot to drive all 2,500 miles!

It is getting hairy at work at the moment trying to get all the tasks completed before next Friday. So many deadlines to meet and things that ought to be done but I suspect some will simply have to wait until my return. Anything can happen in three weeks actually (like moving me to a new department and neglecting to let me know about it) so I won't worry about that.

One or two things still to shop for like a decent pair of sandles. And I need some nice accessories for the wedding. Something to complement the dress. A flat stomach would be nice.

I am including a picture of the groom in his school uniform with one of our cats (name of????anyone remember?)

No comments: