Friday, 29 June 2007

Breathless


I am grabbing a few minutes to say that there aren't enough hours in this day to get everything done. But when I walk out the door this afternoon I will be forgetting Park Lane College and looking forward to the Big Adventure. Do you think I could turn this into an Enid Blyton story - complete with Grog and Pemmican sandwiches. Or was that Swallows and Amazons? I forget.

We head for Manchester this evening and then fly out at 10:40 tomorrow morning. I spoke to the chauffeur who is meeting us at the airport to relieve us of the car. No doubt he will park it in the Tesco Car Park in Stockport or use it to go on his jollies! I am almost to the weight limit in the suitcase, but can't think of anything to leave behind except the bottle of Theakston's Old Peculiar!
Next post will be from either The Windy City or Springfield Missouri, Mecca of The Assemblies of God! Yee Ha and Giddy Up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. Hope you both have a fab time

Patrick said...

Hope you're having a fantastic time in Wheaton! Say hello to the Leo clan et al from Laleh and I.

It's me! said...

Are you there yet? Axe murderer opted out. Still raining here, oh no it's sunny, oh no it's raining.